Monday, April 19, 2004

Today as I was doing my usual rounds of the various blog I came by this article in Rajesh jain blog on India's Development, It was a good article I think Rajesh jain is continuously driving home the point of rural India and SME being the key to India becoming a developed nation...but in this article he mentioned one more point about the age of India, India is young, for those of us who have read the book adventurer investor, you will be able to appreciate how important this is, What I am going to do is do a little ground work on how the age of the country effects the economy.

Also in this article he had added the dimension of the NRI, the non resident Indian and indicated that they can also be a factor in driving the growth.

Lots to think about but limited time.....will write a more detailed dissertation later this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home