Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yesterday we moved into a different office space (floor) in the same building, and I realised what the whole point behind an ergonomically designed office is all about,

I, like most people I know, spend a lot of time in the office, Yesterday I went back home with pain in my lower back and in my neck when I did some thing I realised there were two causes, first the chair I am sitting on it is very badly designed and so is my desk position in conjunction with my chair, while typing or holding the mouse my hands are not supported adequately ...may be if this were an organisational blog my boss would read it and do something about it but for now I think I need to take it up one on one with him.

All offices particularly ones in software/BPO space I think need to spend more time analysing and designing the office/work space keeping in mind the working habits of the employees. I know there are organisations focusing on this, but I think a lot more can be done in this space.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home