Thursday, October 07, 2004

Life...the message

Picked up this blog entry directly from Tom Peters Blog and believe what is being said is profound.

If you go to his blog he has mentioned a quote "My Life is my message" which was by ghandi.

Around that he goes on to write the below blog entry.
Make This Day Matter.

If ... "My life is my message" ...
Then ... what will you/I do today to clarify and amplify your/my message?

Choose wisely. (WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE?)
Review (and report ... to yourself) at the end of the day.

Repeat.
Daily.
Forever

Personally i think it is a brilliant piece like many others by tom peters.

We all get engulfed in the routine/mundane activities of life each day, that we completely forget the important things...our message...which is our life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home