Friday, July 07, 2006

Web 2.0 User

For sometime now i am trying to move all my activities to the web , that is mving away from the need to have my laptop/ HDD with me at all times...and thus far i have been reasonably successfull.

Bookmarks - Delicious
Email - Gmail
Calendaring - GCal
RSS Reader - Bloglines (Newsgator on the web on & off...but its just too slow.. bloglines is lighting compared to it, i wonder why?)
Documents - Realistically, i just leverage the word processor that is available in the PC i am connecting from (Open office in most cases) but am confortable using Zoho Writer for the same. Also now i am very happy using Wiki's for the same, currently i am checking out Wetpaint.com
To Do - I am not a big to do users, but i enjoyed the experince provided by rememberthemilk.com

I still havent gotten around to using box.net fully, that is going to be my storage platform.

Wouldnt it be great if we had a search product,similar to the desktop search, which would search all the above listed applications / platforms and provide me with one window with the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home