Thursday, November 25, 2004

In love.......with RSS Calendar & Bloglines.

Today, i got back to using the RSS Calendar, though they have some pretty important or key features that are missing, i can see from the site tha they are working on it, top most on my list is ability to import and export from Outlook. I think this is of vital importance for wider adoption.

Also another facility is "Allow subscriber to add to your calendar or comment/RSVP to events". Once they get these two facilities onboard i will start using this facility extensively. And will try and get more & more people on board.

Ooops digressed, the reason i love it was because today i entered and event in the calender and for the first time subscribed to the feed from with in Bloglines, Then i saw the output and was totall impressed,

First it gave me the complete details of the event, then i had two links which led me to one the map of the place the other was a facility which gave me the temprature details of the place. That really had me impressed.

Then it gave me 4 other options
- Add This to My RSSCalendar
- Import to MS Outlook (VCal)
- Import to Other (ICal)
- Contact Prashanth

All of which i thought were totally cool and required feature i imported the same into my MS Outlook, Need to get more people to start using this facility. But before that RSS Calender, Please give me those two features, that i have requested for.

KK get yourself registered on the site.

"Prashanth Rai"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Informative article, exactly what I needed.


Here is my web page ... helpful british cream golden retriever breeders content

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home